Hi, I’m Emma Caddick, Yoga Teacher and trainee Meditation Teacher with The British School of Meditation.
I am passionate about personal development and know first hand how Yoga and Meditation the vehicle for a much greater journey.
As a Mum of three I know only too well the toll that a busy life can have on our minds and bodies and how we often need much more than ‘just a work out’. My personal experience with yoga and meditation has been the foundations for my own self development over the years.
Alongside the yummy yoga (a mix of Vinyasa flow and Yin (longer holding poses) we explore a theme or certain idea each week, making time and space for some reflection.
Educating about the menstrual cycle and tapping into your own personal rhythms is
and holding space for them as they go through the transformations of motherhood and menopause is at the heart of what I do.
Prescription Self Care
A Month long Home Retreat.
You will receive:
- A weekly Yoga Class – Live
- A weekly Morning Meditation Recording
- A weekly Yoga Nidra Recording
- A beautiful workbook each week with space for dreaming, journalling and moving forward.
Your Month Retreat :
- Week One – Streamline your self care & develop your Soul Space
- Week Two – Managing the Emotional Load
- Week Three – Evenings and Sleep Re-set
- Week Four – Mindful Moment to Moment
Thursday Night Chill Club
During these strange times, many of us are struggling to sleep or batthling with stress dreams.
Join me every Thursday at 8pm from the comfort of your own bedroom for a Guided Body Awareness meditation.
No previous experience of meditation is needed. Just rock up in your PJs!
£40.00 for 5 week course
Let’s make something together.