Emma Caddick Yoga
COVID – 19 POLICY JUNE 2020.
As from Monday 1st June 2020 Santosha Yoga & Wellbeing Worcestershire will begin to re-open in person classes. This is in line with the easing of lockdown restrictions and the Government guidance that six people are allowed to gather in a private garden.
In order to limit the transmission of COVID 19 the following policy will be enforced:
- Classes will be held in the garden (‘studio) of Green Farm House, Monkwood Green, Hallow, Worcestershire, WR2 6NX. The business address of Santosha Yoga & Wellbeing Worcestershire.
- Other members of the household will be remain indoors or will be off the premises for the duration of the class.
- Classes will be limited to 5 participants only.
- Participants will bring and use their own equipment (mats, blocks, blankets), nothing will be provided by the studio.
- The gate to the property will be open to reduce the need for surface contact. If for any reason it is closed on your arrival please call and someone will open it for you.
- There will be a 15 minute changeover time between successive classes and yogis will be ask to arrive and leave promptly to minimise social contact between people.
- Ample parking is available on the drive, please adhere to social distancing when getting into and out of vehicles.
- Social distancing will be adhered to throughout the time at the studio. Mats will be at a minimum of 2 metres apart from each other and from the teacher.
- There will be no physical assistance or modifications.
- Yogis will not attend if they are a experiencing a high temperature or a persistent cough or have tested positive for COVID 19.
- Classes are outdoors and will be subject to weather conditions and cancellations may occur. If weather causes cancellation the class credit will be returned to the yogi’s momoyoga account and can be redeemed at a future class.
I the student (yogi) ………………………………….am participating in outdoor yoga classes with Santosha Yoga and Wellbeing Worcestershire and am aware of the physical risks posed by COVID 19. I take personal responsibility for my own wellbeing whilst practicing outdoors and also collective responsibility to reduce the transmission of the virus. I understand that Santosha Yoga & Wellbeing Worcestershire will take the steps outlined above to prevent the transmission of COVID 19 and that I accept any liability if any illness (including COVD 19) or injury occurs as a result of my attendance. Date ……………………………………………………………..