In Person Yoga Classes
Goddess Yoga is an hour in the week to celebrate everything feminine and honour our innate Goddess!
You don’t have to look like a Hollywood Goddess, this class is all about harnessing your feminine qualities and energy – self compassion, kindness and connection.
This series of classes weaves together yoga with the myths and legends of the Goddesses to balance our energy, soothe our minds and strengthen the connection to our bodies,.
6 class series £40.00
Drop in Spaces may be available – £10.00 per class
Summer Term : 9th June/ 16th June / 23rd June/ 30th June / 7th July / 14th July
Autumn Term 1 : 8th Sept / 15th Sept / 22nd Sept / 29th Sept / 6th Oct / 13th Oct
Autumn Term 2 : 3rd Nov / 10th Nov/ 17th Nov / 24th Nov / 1st Dec / 8th Dec
To keep us all feeling as safe as possible things will run as follows:
- Bring your own mat and other props, e.g. blanket / cushion/blocks
- Enter via the main doors as usual, exit via the fire exit doors on to the car park
- Please wear a mask until you are situated on your mat, you can then remove your mat for the rest of the practice
- ‘Check in’ to the venue using the QR code or record your details on the form on site
- Do not attend if feeling unwell or showing any symptoms of COVID 19
- Temperature checks are in place
- Mats will be spaced 2 metres apart please stay on your mat where possible during class
- Wear layers as windows / doors will be open to improve ventilation
What I will be doing…
- Sanitise touch points before and after class
- Wear a mask to greet you then remove it to teach
- Teach from the stage area to increase distance between students